Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gold Stars for Cory

I have decided to implement a gold star reward system similar to what children get in kindergarten.
Only I will not buy stars and stick them on something (well maybe I will tattoo them on a stripper)


It is divided in such a way:

Physical Well Being

40+ minute workout = 1 star
Eating healthy all day = 1 star


Spiritual Well Being

Meditation = 1 star
Eating one meal without animal products = 1 star

Motivational Well Being

Write a part of the book = 1 star
Get my tasks done at work = 1 star
Get my home tasks done = 1 star

Emotional Well Being

Not "Spinning" = 1 star


That is it for now... I will increase stars, items or goals as I go to balance it out.
Nate Silver at fivethrityeight.com has predicted that my Thanksgiving has a 98 percent chance of being a 0 star day... but what does he know?

No comments: